Pupil Reward Points
Kingfisher children are now being rewarded for their desirable behaviour by being given tokens known as 'top-ups'. These tokens are given for following our Code of Conduct. Below are the only reasons pupils can be rewarded a top-up as they match exactly our Code of Conduct:
1. Being Honest
2. Being polite and respectful
3. Taking responsibility for my actions
4. Being gentle and kind to each other
5. Always doing my best learning
6. Listening to and helping each other
7. Looking after property and equipment
8. Wearing agreed school uniform
9. Showing good team work
10. Meeting my targets
Children can then exchange these reward points for prizes!!
The website link below will take you to the site where your child can enter their token number. To login to this site, your child will need to use their login and password they use for their Medway webmail account and their Learnanywhere account.